THIS WEEK AT TRINITY
Sunday Lenten series via Zoom — The Rev. Dr. Stuart Hoke will lead a Lenten series via Zoom videoconference Sundays from 9 to 9:50 a.m. Please consider joining us.
· Sunday, February 28 - “Looking for Love in all the Wrong Places” (Johnny Lee, #1 country music hit 1980)
· Sunday, March 7 - “Sighs and Groans too Deep for Words” (Romans 8:26)
· Sunday, March 14 - “Slender Threads” (Robert Johnson, Balancing Heaven and Earth)
Join ZOOM meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84453719746
Meeting ID: 844 5371 9746
If joining by phone only, dial 312 626 6799
. . . . . . . . . . . .
In-person worship Sunday — There will be one service at 10:30 a.m. The service will be streamed on the Trinity Facebook page for those who prefer to worship from home at this time.
There are certain protocols that will be in place:
· Please enter and leave through the Bell Tower door, maintaining a safe social distance (at least six feet) at all times. A table has been set up at the door with hand sanitizer and extra masks if you should need one.
· Masks are required to enter the church and must be worn at all times.
· Please sign in when you enter the church. This is for potential contact tracing purposes. Should anyone present test positive for COVID-19, a copy of the attendance record will be given to the state health department.
· Service sheets will be located at the sign-in table.
· Please sit only in the pews that are marked with ribbons. Pews will be marked on both aisle and window sides.
· Sit in family units. Families and persons living in the same household may sit together without social distancing. Everyone else must maintain a minimum of six feet of distance from one another.
· There will be no congregational singing. The choir is being kept to a minimum.
Passing of the Peace
· Stand in place and recognize others, but do not touch or approach except for family members seated together.
· Communion is not being offered to the congregation at this time.
· An offering plate will be located at the door to place your offering in if you so desire.
· When exiting the church after worship, please keep moving until you are outside, keeping a safe social distance of at least six feet at all times.
The Parish Hall will be closed before and after worship.
The church buildings remain closed to the public. The staff is coming into the office for limited and specific purposes. The best way to reach the staff is via email at email@example.com. You may also call 870-534-3832 and leave a voicemail message.
. . . . . . . . . . . .
Neighbor to Neighbor needs canned vegetables, fruits, and nonperishables like macaroni & cheese, canned meats and bottled water. The demand in Jefferson County is growing every day as they serve 75-100 lunches a DAY! The pantry feeds approximately 500 families per month. Thank you for anything you or your groups can do to contribute. If you would like to help, please drop donations off at Neighbor to Neighbor, 1419 Pine Street between 9 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. or call 870-534-2883 and arrange pick up.