— THIS WEEK AT TRINITY —
In-person worship protocols:
· Enter and leave through the Bell Tower door, maintaining a safe social distance at all times.
· Masks are required to enter the church and must be worn at all times. Hand sanitizer and extra masks available if needed.
· Sit only in pews marked with ribbons. Families and persons living in the same household may sit together without social distancing.
· There will be no congregational singing.
· The congregation may receive Holy Communion in one kind only or receive a Blessing.
· An offering plate will be located at the door.
· When exiting the church, maintain a safe social distance of at least six feet at all times.
The Parish Hall will be closed before and after worship.
— ANNOUNCEMENTS —
Neighbor to Neighbor relies on support from Trinity and other churches and organizations to help meet the challenge of food insecurity in our community. The agency serves 75-100 lunches daily and feeds approximately 500 families per month through its food pantry. Donations are needed. If you would like to help, please drop off non-perishable food and supplies at Neighbor to Neighbor, 1419 Pine Street, between 9 a.m. and 2 p.m. Monday through Friday or call 534- 2883 to arrange pick up. If you prefer to make a monetary donation instead, please make your check payable to Trinity Church, note “Neighbor to Neighbor” on the memo line, and mail it to the church or drop in the offering plate. The agency is currently in need of these items:
· Food — Spaghetti sauce, tuna, peanut butter, cereal, corn, green beans, rice (1- to 2-pound bags), cheese, noodles, and cookies.
· Personal Hygiene Items — Toothbrushes, toothpaste, soap, shampoo, body lotion, over-the-counter cough medicine, allergy relief medicines, pain relievers (Tylenol, aspirin, Motrin, etc.), multi-vitamins for children and adults.
Thank you for anything you can do to help our neighbors in need.